Case against British Army referred to intergovernmental team
Court has the jurisdiction to handle the case filed by 1496 members of a community against the British Army Training Unit in Kenya.
Wainaina Ndung'u | 3 months ago
Ruling on BATUK deferred after 'file pages go missing'
Some 1,496 residents of Lolldaiga community in Laikipia have sued Batuk for starting a fire that ravaged more than 10,000 acres in the conservancy.
Nderitu Gichure | 4 months ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties