‘I am alive and enjoying my weekend’: Charles Njonjo on rumours of his death
Charles Njonjo is the first Kenyan to hold the office of the Attorney General post-independence.
By Winfrey Owino | 8 days ago
Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
Attorney General Kihara Kariuki has dismissed a deal between the universities regulator and professional bodies to undertake double accreditation.
Augustine Oduor | 24 days ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park