Talia Oyando set the pace on how to celebrate Easter and have the best of the four-day long weekend.
The popular media personality Talia Oyando and her son Lyrics are celebrating their Easter down at the Mara. The mother of one took time off the buzz of city life to give her little one an experience of nature.
The night nurse, as she is referred to thanks to her popular local reggae show One Love, took to her social media pages to share her moments with her son as they enjoyed life in the wild:
The holiday was all smiles
- READ MORE
- 1. What is the difference between being healthy and wellness?
- 2. Volunteer social worker aspires to give women in slums hope
- 3. Seven bombshells from Meghan Markle's Oprah interview
- 4. Five tips to foster digital intimacy in your relationship
- 5. The evolution of women in politics
- 6. Microsoft Lead Kendi Ntwiga on career and leadership
- 7. Woman creates safe space as respite for Dandora children
- 8. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expecting a baby girl
- 9. International Women's Day: Global women who dared to challenge
- 10. #BeautyTips: Five Kenyan beauty brands you should know and try