Meghan Markle is back in the UK where she will make her first public appearance today since announcing that she will step down as a senior royal.
The Duchess and Duke of Sussex will be celebrating the sporting achievements of injured or sick servicemen and women at the annual Endeavour Fund Awards at Mansion House in London, Star Online reports.
According to reports, Prince Harry was at Buckingham Palace when Meghan flew in from Canada where the couple now live with their baby son Archie.
Harry and his gran are believed to have had a chat to "clear the air" after the drama and upset of the past few weeks.
The monarch reportedly ended their conversation by telling Harry: "You are much loved and will always be welcomed back."
But the couple's decision to leave Archie in North America is believed to have upset the Queen.
The 10-month-old tot has yet to revisit the UK since his parents quit the Royal family to be "financially independent".
The last time Meghan was in the UK was to finalise the terms and conditions of Megxit.
A number of strict restrictions have been put in place, including a ban on them using the word 'Royal' in their branding and they can no longer use their HRH titles.
A row has broken out over who should pay the bill to protect the Sussexes which will be as high as Sh2.65 billion (£20milllion) per year.
The Met Police and Canadian Mounties have been providing protection but Canadian authorities last week said their cover will cease on March 31 when the couple are no longer royals.
Bill Blair, Canada's Public Safety Minister, said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex choosing to re-locate to Canada on a part-time basis presented our government with a unique and unprecedented set of circumstances.
“The RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) has been engaged with officials in the UK from the very beginning regarding security considerations.
"As the Duke and Duchess are currently recognised as Internationally Protected Persons, Canada has an obligation to provide security assistance on an as-needed basis.
“At the request of the Metropolitan Police, the RCMP has been providing assistance to the Met since the arrival of the Duke and Duchess to Canada intermittently since October 2019.
"The assistance will cease in the coming weeks, in keeping with their change in status.”
As a result, the Met must double their protection team and it wants officers willing to rotate jobs every two months, working on both sides of the Atlantic.