Wearing high heels is torture for a lot of reasons for some women. It commonly causes pain in the feet because the foot is forced into an unnatural position. However, did you know that there are actually benefits of rocking such shoes?
Not only are these types of shoes versatile with most outfits, but they offer many benefits anyone can appreciate. Before giving up on them, consider the following:
1. Taller appearance
It definitely goes without saying. Whether you want to be one or six inches taller, a variety of shoes with different heel heights can give you the boost you need. Heels instantly make you taller while making your legs look longer, too.
2. Heels have a slimming effect
High heels elongate your legs and force your back to curve a little bit more than it would normally. This creates an attractive silhouette and adds inches to your natural height
- READ MORE
- 1. #Fashiontips: Five tips to having an all-weather outfit
- 2. Friday Fashion Inspo: A peek at Bridget Shighadi’s glamour
- 3. Victoria Beckham films shirtless David doing handstands during sweaty workout
- 4. #FridayFashionInspo: Sharon Mwangi is elegance and trendy wrapped in one
3. Heels make your walk more attractive and feminine
What happens when you rate a woman on her heel-walking alone? Apparently, a change in gait. With heels, there is a reduced stride, and increased rotation and tilt of the hips. In other words, she struts. Besides, nothing is more important than the self-confidence good footwear offers.
4. Works leg muscles
Depending on the heel height you choose, your calves must compensate for the changes and adjust to the shoes. As a result, the calves may tighten as you walk. Overtime, you may notice less fat in the calves and more muscle.
5. Heels get you more male attention
This might not be in your lists of concerns but who doesn’t like some attention from the opposite gender? In addition, Women in heels are often women of power. They symbolize power.