UK’s attack was totally unwarranted; Kenya did well to hit back strongly
The claim that the corona infection rate in Kenya was the reason for the red listing lacked simple logic.
By Macharia Munene | 3 hours ago
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week