New KPA boss: All eyes on Yatani after the interviews
Fears are rife the process could stall once again if Treasury CS rejects the list for a second time.
Bernard Sanga and Willis Oketch | 21 hours ago
Civil servants and teachers in strike threat over Sh83b
However, labour union leaders castigated Yatani for using elections and Covid-19 as a reason to withhold their dues.
Augustine Oduor and Dominic Omondi | 3 days ago
Kiru School principal’s widow declared guilty of murder
- Family appeals for help for American man held in hospital over bill
- 16-year-old girl ends her life over boyfriend
- Editors rally for TV station after exposé
- Moni Wekesa: The academic giant in the hot CJ seat today
By Betty Njeru
- Why man’s CCTV evidence is useless in his divorce case