China regulators hold talks with Alibaba, Tencent, nine others on 'deepfake' tech
SCI & TECH
TikTok owner ByteDance is one of many companies working on Clubhouse-like apps for the Chinese market
By Reuters | 24 days ago
Facebook launches Instagram Lite in 170 lower bandwidth countries
Instagram Lite will be available for Android-based phones and require less bandwidth than the traditional version.
Reuters | 1 month ago
U.S. Republicans worry China might use TikTok to meddle in election
TikTok is in the crosshairs of the Trump administration as U.S.-China ties have soured over the pandemic and Beijing’s move to curb freedoms in Hong K
Reuters | 8 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week