Court suspends 25 per cent excise duty on imported furniture
The High Court has suspended a new tax increase on imported furniture until a case filed by an activist is heard and determined.
By Paul Ogemba | 12 days ago
President Uhuru signs into law four Parliamentary Bills
Uhuru assents to Appropriation Bill, 2021, Second Supplementary Appropriation Act, 2021, County Allocation of Revenue Act & Finance Bill, 2021.
Sara Okuoro | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession