Upper House in search of ideas to help senators bark and bite
They threatened governors, warning them that Big Brother was watching. When they were done with the county chiefs, the National Treasury was next.
By Brian Otieno | 12 hours ago
KRA targets the rich and oil explorers in search for revenues
Strategy to focus on sectors where there’s a higher risk of losing taxes. Kenyans with a high net worth were 2,900 last year.
Dominic Omondi | 1 day ago
Raila, Ruto political clout a factor in 2022 succession
- Narok governorship race hots up as sole female aspirant okayed by elders
- DP defends Russian Jab as PPB affirms it meets safety standards
- Father of 17 pleads for help as life pushes him to the edge
By Faith Kutere
- Trouble in Raila's paradise over BBI changes
By Oscar Obonyo
- Three astronauts return safely to Earth from International Space Station