Why the president should not assent to narcotics control Bill
The Bill is a product of a process that excluded robust public participation as required by the Constitution and deliberately ignored evidence.
By Bernice Apondi | 4 days ago
Martha Karua tells government it ‘was not on leave’ when Njiru structures went up
She called on the Nairobi Metropolitan Services as well as human rights groups to look into the crisis.
Jael Mboga | 1 month ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Legislators tear apart academic documents
By Brian Otieno
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- I will create diaspora ministry - DP Ruto
- Why Uhuru couldn’t leave Kirubi behind during foreign trips: CS Macharia
By Brian Okoth
- Migori residents concerned over howling hyenas, stench of dead bodies