Charterhouse: The Making of Kenya's little dirty bank
In 2006, the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) placed Charterhouse Bank under statutory management; it had 10 branches in Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa.
By Wainaina Wambu | 6 days ago
Ruiru: Fake Sh362m, gold recovered from house under construction
The possessions were on Monday evening, May 3, found in a house under construction on the Ruiru-Kiambu Road.
Gitau Wanyoike | 12 days ago
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract