Residents thwart developer's bid to put up rentals on public land
This is the second time a private developer has tried to take over the five acres, which was set aside for a public arboretum.
By Nikko Tanui | 18 hours ago
Families double tragedy as they face second eviction
Three years ago, NLC took parcels of land in the semi-arid area for the SGR but the government agency has failed to compensate the affected families.
Antony Gitonga | 28 days ago
Government should repossess all grabbed public land countrywide
Last week’s repossession of 1,600 acres of alleged grabbed land in Ruai, Nairobi has generated lots of public interest.
The Standard | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy