State appoints committee to ‘prefect’ Kenya Power reforms
First progress report to be submitted by December 5 this year on reducing the cost of power by 33 per cent.
By Macharia Kamau and Wainaina Wambu | 6 days ago
Kenya Power board kicked out of House as key meeting aborts
Grilling session by the Energy Committee fails to take off after only a handful of board members turned up at Parliament, leading to heated exchange.
Macharia Kamau | 1 month ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park