Uganda rocks Kenya’s bid to reclaim regional oil market
KPC is going all out to reclaim lost market share in the regional oil transportation from Tanzania.
By Macharia Kamau | 3 months ago
Why fuel is costlier in your town than in other areas
Different scenarios unfold in other towns, especially those not served by KPC’s pipeline network, with road transport making fuel more expensive.
Fredrick Obura | 4 months ago
Mixed feelings as Kenya Pipeline crash out, Prisons storm Club Championship semis
Kenya Pipeline will have to wait for one more year to launch another attempt at ending a 17-year-long jinx even as Kenya Prisons remain on course of w
Elvince Joshua | 5 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga