Karura for a day: At one with nature in the 'lungs' of Nairobi
From the Celtis Africana, or the white stinkwood, common not only in Africa, but Yemen to the Combretum molle, or the velvet bushwillow — Karura has them all.
By Peter Muiruri | 1 month ago
Places to visit this holiday season that cost less than Sh1,000
Visitors at the park can enjoy picnics, safari walks, hikes, and game viewing of the four of the big five.
Betty Njeru | 5 months ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties