Was independence the worst mistake in Kenya’s history?
Colonial rule was arguably quite orderly, responsive, selfless and tribeless. It had a long-term vision for development.
By Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 1 month ago
Kenyan museum, Mau Mau fighter shed light on British colonial abuses
The camps, where tens of thousands are thought to have died, are a traumatic but largely forgotten part of Kenya’s past.
Reuters | 11 months ago
No excuses for Ghana poverty 60 years after independence: president
Ghana's President Nana Akufo-Addo said on Monday the country had run out of excuses for failing to end poverty and corruption, 60 years after it became the first in sub-Saharan Africa to win independence from colonial rule.
Reuters | 4 years ago
Man kills wife after allegedly catching her in bed with lover
- Midiwo was in Nairobi to celebrate his children's academic milestones
- Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Court punishes man who allowed 7-year-old son drive Prado TX
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- The Midiwo family loses 4 members in 2 weeks