Kenyan museum, Mau Mau fighter shed light on British colonial abuses
The camps, where tens of thousands are thought to have died, are a traumatic but largely forgotten part of Kenya’s past.
By Reuters | 9 months ago
Trump's angry words, virus darken US July 4th weekend
Instead of adopting a unifying tone, Trump railed against protesters demanding racial justice
AFP | 9 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body