Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
Marjan, however, said the Commission had already prepared a budget for a referendum should it be held.
By Mireri Junior | 1 day ago
Inside KRA’s plan to deny multinationals billions in tax refunds
KRA has orchestrated a change in the law to turn the tide against these firms as it looks to raise revenue collection amid a widening budget deficit.
Dominic Omondi | 5 days ago
Wambora on spot for asking AG to halt Covid funds probe
Wambora found himself on receiving end of a Senate committee after admitting to have instructed Auditor General to halt audit of Covid expenditure.
Grace Nganga | 10 days ago
Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run