Finance Bill 2022: MPs shouldn't make Kenyans' lives more miserable
Members of Parliament (MPs) are in the coming days expected to debate on the Finance Bill 2022.
Editorial | 5 days ago
Legal hurdles await Treasury as food prices spiral out of control
The Law Society of Kenya has threatened to seek redress for some of the proposals in the Finance Bill, 2022 that if passed will see the cost of ugali and bread go up.
Macharia Kamau and David Njaaga | 7 days ago
No, Samia Suluhu, Kamala Harris have not congratulated Martha Karua
- Kalonzo Musyoka leaves Azimio la Umoja, to run for president
- Gachagua nomination: Kindiki to issue statement
- Why Moses Wetang'ula can rest easy in the Kenya Kwanza power line-up
By Oscar Obonyo
- Raila picks Karua as running mate in August polls
- Onions are best eaten raw, at night
HEALTH & SCIENCE