Saccos at risk for not auditing IT service providers
SCI & TECH
Failure by Saccos to audit vendors providing them with back-end technological support is a major risk to members’ investments.
By Graham Kajilwa | 10 months ago
Fear of online fraud dims Kenya's use of digital ecosystem — study
The move is attributed to lack of a national addressing system, fear of online fraud and inadequate support.
Moses Omusolo | 10 months ago
Ransom group linked to Colonial Pipeline hack is new but experienced
Experts like Div said DarkSide was likely composed of ransomware veterans and that it came out of nowhere in the middle of last year.
Reuters | 1 year ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties