Kenyans will pay to access Rironi-Nakuru-Mau Summit road, says CS
Transport Cabinet Secretary James Macharia has announced that Kenyans will pay to use the Rironi-Nakuru-Mau Summit road once it is complete.
By Ndungu Gachane | 5 months ago
Why you could pay Sh1,000 to use Rironi-Mau Summit road
A tentative toll tariff by the Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) shows that owners of saloon cars will pay Sh6 per kilometre to use the road.
Macharia Kamau | 6 months ago
Witness in Ruto ICC case at The Hague is missing
- Chief guest Ruto won’t attend Devolution Conference in Makueni
By Brian Okoth
- Judge asks Kinoti to report to prison and serve his sentence
By Paul Ogemba
- Ngirici: Why I regret investing my valuable resources in Ruto, UDA
- Standard Group cartoonist Joshua Nanjero dies
- Governor Mutahi Kahiga to join Raila's two day tour of Nyeri