Tea farmers defy court order and elect new office holders
High Court had suspended an executive order by the president directing Tea Board of Kenya to conduct elections in 54 factories.
By Standard Team | 2 days ago
Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Uhuru, Raila flurry of meetings on 2022 succession politics
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach