Have an important video conference meeting coming up? Do you need to make a run out for groceries? Here’s a quick-fix hairstyle you can try. All you need is your old afro wig.
1. Put on your wig, lift it slightly up at the back then secure with bobby pins.
2. Use a tail comb to comb and smooth the hair at the back.
- READ MORE
- 1. Head games: Afro turned vintage!
- 2. Head games: Goodbye boring ponytail
- 3. Head games: Mane attraction
- 4. #Headgames: Protect your ends from humidity
3. Wrap a headscarf from your back then make a knot on the side.
4. Use your fingers to lift and cover the spaces, you can add more bobby pins for a proper fit. Finish with a bit of hair sheen spray.
Photos: Jeremy Wahome
Model: Shiro Wanyoike?