Let’s make my delicious and simple-to-cook kofta meatballs with eggs. This a meal you can whip up on a lazy day. It takes about 10 minutes of prep time and less than 20 minutes to cook.
What you will need:
500g minced beef
6 eggs boiled
1 teaspoon garlic ginger paste
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
ALSO READ: Ingredient of the week: Vegetable broth
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
Salt to taste
Juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 cup chopped dania
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons chili sauce
What to do:
1. In a flat plate with minced meat, add salt, turmeric powder, curry powder, garlic ginger paste and 1/2 of the lime juice.
2. Mix well with your hands until well combined. Add chopped dania and mix well. Make your mini meat balls using both your hands, ensuring you get a perfect round shape.
3. In a pan over medium heat, add oil. Once the pan is hot, add meat balls and cook until golden brown. As meat balls are browning, peel boiled eggs and set aside.
4. Once the meat balls are browned, add in 1/2 of the lime juice, tomato paste and chili sauce. Mix well until the sauce coats the meatballs.
5. Add in the boiled eggs then cook for another 5 minutes. When ready to serve, sprinkle some dania and cut the eggs into two so that you can see the egg yolks. Enjoy the meal on its own.