Photos: Jenipher Wachie
Make-up: Karey Gitonga
Model: Nduta Mbuthia
If you have a formal work party coming up, you may want to go for something more elegant. Try this protective hairstyle then all you need is to pick the right dress.
1. Ensure that your scalp is clean and detangled
2. Add a small amount of sealant while combing
3. Divide hair into four sections
4. Braid joint knots in the middle
5. Gather hair from the right side and join it in the middle with the hair on the left side
6. Attach joint knots with your hair then make a French braid going backwards
7. Tuck in the tip of the braid and use a small hair pin to secure
8. Use hair sheen to finish
SignUp For Newsletter
Get amazing content delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our daily Newsletter.