Hospitals in Nakuru overwhelmed by Covid-19 infections
Data from the County indicate that there are 24 ICU beds both in public and private hospitals and 44 ventilators.
Kennedy Gachuhi and Julius Chepkwony | 9 days ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body