After State failure to run ferries, firms takeover lake transport
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
Here, passengers make a short prayer to the gods of their ancestors before boarding a boat; unsure of how the short voyage will turn out.
By James Omoro | 2 days ago
Raila urges supporters to register in high numbers
Some people want gifts before enlisting as voters, which he termed as embarrassing, criticising local leaders for not mobilising people to register.
Harold Odhiambo and James Omoro | 7 days ago
Islanders’ pain as two ferries remain suspended over safety
The indefinite suspension of ferry services on Lake Victoria has plunged residents of islands on the lake into an economic turmoil.
James Omoro | 9 days ago
Radio host apologises for mocking Buruburu family over their lost dog
- Lawyers fight to represent student in Sh102m probe
By Paul Ogemba
- Western embassies issue terror attack warning in Kenya
- Don't incite Mt Kenya against Uhuru, Iria warns
- Ruto: Musalia, Wetangula a blessing to my State House bid
- Police officer who used wisdom to quell post-poll chaos set to retire
- Inside billionaire Chris Kirubi's will
- Azimio to be registered next week, Raila says as he receives ANC defectors