India committed to Myanmar’s democratic transition
India says there should be no falling back on the path to democracy in Myanmar and the rule of law must be upheld.
By Standard Reporter | 10 days ago
Doing investigative stories is not a crime as DCI claims
The DCI declare the documentary was designed to humiliate the National Police Service and that he would be summoning journalists.
Irungu Houghton | 12 days ago
Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- Parents worry long holidays will expose learners to harm
- Southern Bypass crash victim identified
By Mate Tongola
- Missing Kitengela man’s family says kin was a businessman
- Ruto allies dismiss BBI as MPs take a vote on the Bill
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai