Kenya calls on Ethiopia to depoliticise humanitarian aid in Tigray
There has been increasing international criticism of conditions in Tigray and all parties fighting in northern Ethiopia could face sanctions.
By Patrick Vidija | 21 days ago
Ethiopia to build local rival to Facebook, other platforms
Ethiopia, a country of about 115 million, has about 6 million Facebook users according to Statista.
Reuters | 1 month ago
Forces from Ethiopia's Tigray region say they are pushing south
Conflict erupted in Tigray eight months ago between central government forces and the region's ruling party, the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPL
Reuters | 3 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga