Late Cohen's sister wants widow barred from using surname
The sister to the late millionaire has filed a suit to stop Sarah Cohen from using the surname.
Paul Ogemba | 4 months ago
Reprieve for Cohen's widow in battle to control Sh400m estate
Sarah Cohen won the first battle to regain control of multi-million-shilling wealth after the High Court suspended a grant issued to his brother.
Paul Ogemba | 5 months ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss