Kenya Breweries boss seeks review of turnover tax on businesses
John Musunga appealed to the Government to rethink the one per cent turnover tax on alcohol outlets.
By Phares Mutembei | 2 months ago
Hope and fear of captains of industry on the Sh3.66tr Budget
In the next 12 months from July, the government will attempt to resuscitate a limping economy that has been battered by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Economy Desk | 4 months ago
Of not so accurate GDP figures and high taxes ahead
Our Gross Domestic Product (GDP), the total value of goods and services produced in Kenya has doubled from Sh5 trillion to Sh10 trillion.
Billow Kerrow | 4 months ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism