KUPPET demands new pay counter offer from teachers' commission
The union also accused SRC for hijacking the pay talks, saying the union is only mandated to engage the employer on salaries reviews.
By Augustine Oduor | 2 months ago
More pain for civil servants as SRC freezes pay review for two years
SRC announces no review of basic salary structures, allowances and benefits for civil servants in the next two years, citing depressed economy.
Betty Njeru | 3 months ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels