Kenyans will pay to access Rironi-Nakuru-Mau Summit road, says CS
Transport Cabinet Secretary James Macharia has announced that Kenyans will pay to use the Rironi-Nakuru-Mau Summit road once it is complete.
Ndungu Gachane | 4 months ago
Why you could pay Sh1,000 to use Rironi-Mau Summit road
A tentative toll tariff by the Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) shows that owners of saloon cars will pay Sh6 per kilometre to use the road.
Macharia Kamau | 4 months ago
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE