‘I was also abandoned’ woman tells court why she neglected 3-week-old baby
Mukami, who changed her plea of not guilty, to guilty faced charges of cruelty and neglect to a child.
By Muriithi Mugo | 8 months ago
Suspect:'Cops took me to cemetery, threw me in fire'
A police boss denied claims that his officers had assaulted a suspect
Kelvin Karani | 2 years ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga