Court orders CJ Martha Koome to ensure public full access to courts in 90 days
Justice James Makau orders CJ Martha Koome to ensure measures facilitating access to court services are in place within 90 days despite Covid-19.
By Paul Ogemba | 8 days ago
Man stabs college girl after she 'refused to date him'
Makau says her harrowing ordeal occurred at 9am, when she’d left her rented house in Mwingi Town to buy airtime from a nearby shop.
Philip Muasya | 2 months ago
Zambian ex-president Kaunda's burial begins despite court challenge
Kaunda ruled Zambia from 1964, when the southern African nation won its independence from Britain, until his defeat in an election in 1991.
Reuters | 3 months ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western