Two suspects caught with fake Sh6.4m after anonymous tip to DCI
DCI officers arrest two suspects, seize fake currencies in Sh6.4m, USD6.8m and Eur490,000 at an apartment in Kilimani, Nairobi.
By Patrick Vidija | 15 days ago
Regional leaders laud plans to build Sh1.2b cargo terminal
According to the Kakamega governor, the upgrade will steer economic growth by creating an enabling environment for trade and investment.
Kepher Otieno | 2 months ago
Court declares BBI referendum process illegal
- Son of former Kisumu mayor found dead
- The 17 issues at the heart of landmark ruling on BBI
- NMS closes public toilets in Nairobi CBD
- Man who helped ex-KDF officer dispose of kin bodies jailed for 5 years
By John Mbuthia
- Senior DCI officers reshuffled (list)
By Kamore Maina