Opponents claim BBI is enterprise of elite Kenyans
The sentence of Appeal Court judges was told that President Uhuru Kenyatta patronises the BBI while the national executive drives it.
By Kamau Muthoni | 3 months ago
David Ndii: I smoked bhang occasionally and still topped my school
Economist David Ndii on Wednesday revealed that he used to smoke bhang during his time in secondary school and still topped his class.
Vincent Kejitan | 8 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga