Bill proposes Sh20 million fine for sharing adult content
The draft Computer Misuse and Cybercrimes (Amendment), 2020 Bill proposes a Sh 20 million fine.
Roselyne Obala | 1 month ago
Facebook news goes dark in Australia as content spat escalates
Australians woke to empty news feeds on their Facebook Inc pages on Thursday after the social media giant blocked all media content.
Reuters | 1 month ago
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Prof Patricia Kameri: Having a woman CJ should not be problematic
By Betty Njeru
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga