CS Munya decries low uptake of coffee money, blames co-operatives
Fourteen coffee farmers in Tharaka Nithi County have applied for credit through the National Government’s Coffee Cherry Advance Revolving Fund.
By Phares Mutembei | 4 days ago
Why Harry Thuku chose to plant coffee on Independence Day
Having fought for Africans to be allowed to grow coffee since 1921, it was only fitting that he celebrated the newfound freedom by actually planting coffee.
Peter Muiruri | 19 days ago
Taita Taveta: Region where coffee was first grown struggles to regain glory
Taita Taveta County is said to be the first place where coffee was planted in Kenya during the colonial administration due to its unique biodiversity.
Renson Mnyamwezi | 1 month ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth