Congo reviewing $6 billion mining deal with Chinese investors
The state’s share in the project, whose cost is estimated at over $1 billion, had increased from 30% to 34%
By Reuters | 20 days ago
Of Chinese tilapia imports and our huge unexploited potential
Food and Agriculture Organisation recommends fish consumption per capita of 20 kg/person/year.
Erick Ogello | 1 month ago
Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
Central Bank attributes the dip between July 15 and 21 to a sharp increase in external debt service costs estimated at Sh39.6 billion.
Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?