Ready in about 40 minutes
900g baby new potatoes, cut into small bite-size pieces
4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
1 large red onion, finely sliced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 level tbsp Mango Chutney
- READ MORE
- 1. Fuel it: Food to pack on a hike
- 2. How to break cell phone addiction
- 3. Five reasons you could be struggling to lose belly fat
- 4. #EasyRecipe: Sorghum and mango salad
280g sugarsnap peas
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Place the potatoes, chicken and onion in a roasting tin and season well.
- Mix the mango chutney with 4 tbsp water and add to the chicken.
- Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring in the sugarsnap peas for the final 5 minutes. Divide between 4 plates and serve.