Let’s make delicious beef meatballs with cheddar and mozzarella cheese. We will serve this with simple garlic bread that you can easily make from home and enjoy this delicious meal with the family.
What you’ll need:
- 500g beef mince chicken
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 egg
- 4 hardboiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil for frying
- 150g ketchup
- 200g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated
What to do:
In a bowl mix all the ingredients apart from the hardboiled egg.
Make a smooth mixture using your hands flatten a portion of the meat ball make your meat ball continue with the rest you should get around 8 meatballs.
In a hot non-stick pan, pour the oil and pan sear the meat balls on both sides until golden color it will produce its own juices let them cook until the juices evaporated and you can only see the oil bubbles.
Once browned, finish off with some ketchup and sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese then cover until the cheese is melted.
- READ MORE
- 1. Easy recipe: Sweet cardamom pumpkin in creamy milky sauce
- 2. Easy recipe: Sautéed pilipili chicken
- 3. Ingredient of the week: Goose
- 4. Easy recipe: Creamy macaroni with cherry tomatoes and chicken
Serve with some garlic bread.
For the garlic bread:
- Whole grain long rolls sliced
- 100g butter (salted)
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
What to do:
Mix the butter and the garlic paste then spread on the bread and pan fry until golden brown.