Your blow-dried hair doesn't need to be flat and boring. Give it some body with this simple but sleek do.
1. Comb through your hair to remove any knots.
2. Part it into two sections.
- READ MORE
- 1. Tips on how to grow back your receding hairline
- 2. Head games: Afro turned vintage!
- 3. Head games: Goodbye boring ponytail
- 4. Head games: Mane attraction
3. Back comb the front section to create a puff and secure it in the middle with bobby pins.
4. Divide the back section into six equal parts and then twist them inwards to make coils that meet in the middle of your head. Use bobby pins to secure them.
5. Finish off with hair spray. This is a quick look that you can change up every other day.
Photos: Jenipher Wachie
Model: Kimberly Eramoga