ALSO READ: Head games: The heat is on
A few flips and a pin here and there, you can upgrade your wow factor from your usual hairstyle to an elegant evening look.
1. Make sure your hair is clean. Comb through to remove any tangles.
2. Split your hair in the middle of your head then split the front section further into two sections.
3. Flip the front section to the side into a curve then use bobby pins to secure.
ALSO READ: Head games: Play with that mane
4. Curve the parting behind the middle section.
5. Flip the hair to one side. Secure it well with bobby pins.
6. Comb the remaining section at the back and curve and flip it to the opposite side. Use a bit of hair spritz to keep it in place.
ALSO READ: Head games: French mohawk
Photos: Jenipher Wachie
Model: Mercy Wanjira
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.