Some people enjoy Christmas more than others - but few can match this fashion designer for festive cheers.
Irish designer Jenny Wilson can probably lay claim to being the most Christmas-obsessed fashion designer in the world.
Her outlandish, Yuletide-inspired outfits have seen her grow a loyal following on Instagram.
Indeed, her own personal motto is: "Why hang the decoration, when you can be the decoration?"
Jenny, or Jen Nollaig ('Nollaig' is the Irish word for Christmas), uses the platform to showcase her innovative use of bright, shiny materials such as tinsel, glitter, faux fur, wrapping and even Christmas-tree baubles.
- READ MORE
- 1. Fitness: Why mobility training is important
- 2. How to make a simple ginger remedy
- 3. Prince Harry 'supported by William and Charles' after wife Meghan's miscarriage
- 4. How I got here: Nadia Abdalla CAS Ministry of ICT, Innovation & Youth Affairs
- 5. Chrissy Teigen in 'grief depression hole' after baby loss, quits social media
- 6. Gender discrimination warrior Ruth Bader Ginsburg celebrated with mural
- 7. Mum shares genius Christmas balloon game to help parents struggling with money
- 8. Mums praise Meghan Markle for devastatingly honest account of miscarriage and grief
- 9. Scotland becomes first nation to provide free pads, tampons
- 10. Researchers discover most common symptom of COVID-19 and it's not a dry cough
Her unconventional eyepieces have become her 'trademark' and are made using a range of different items bought in local shops or online.
She buys decorations for her pieces year-round and says her home is completely filled with holiday ornaments.
"Some people spend their money on shoes, I spend mine on Christmas decorations," she told the Mirror. "Maybe I was a Christmas tree in a past life."
The 36-year-old says her obsession with Christmas began at a very early age and always looked forward to the holiday as soon as Halloween was finished.
"I was always completely fanatical about Christmas", she says.
She says her family have grown used to her love of all things festive.
Her mum was particularly supportive of her love of design, but thinks she might occasionally 'roll her eyes' at her enthusiasm for the holiday.
Jenny Wilson began her fashion journey after studying at the Limerick School of Art and Design and spent time in London working for a fashion company which, which she says was a frustrating experience.
It was only after her move back to Ireland and the birth of her daughter that her "dormant designer” with a series of 'Christmas Couture' designs.
Jenny first came to attention when she released her 12 looks of Christmas collection, says and was taken aback by the reaction on social media.
This year pledged to make an 'advent calendar'- lasting 25 days - of her various work which she says has been a 'challenge.'
"For me it's all all about upcycling and using one-off pieces. Broken jewellery, using anything old and new."
The 36-year-old firmly rejects the tags is the most 'Christmas-obsessed designer' in the world - but admits she is yet to see another like herself.
"I'd love to see another Christmas designer because I love [the holiday] so much."
"To be honest there are loads of Christmas obsessives out there, you just need to know where to look."