- In this era when there is too much to achieve in a very short time, the only way is to be extra creative.
- Remember you cannot achieve your goals on an empty stomach either so you have to become creative and innovative so that we do not end up consuming junk.
Instead, we should be able to eat healthy and save time.
Below is one such recipe that will see to it that you save time and stay healthy at the same time.
To cook rice in a microwave, here is what you need to do:
- One and a half cup of rice
- Vegetable broth (optional)
- Spices (optional)
- Clean and rinse your rice to remove extra starch
- Put your rice in a micro tin. Please make sure your tin is safe to put in the microwave.
- Add the right ratio of water to rice according to the instructions on the rice package. Remember too much water will make your rice soggy and too little water will make your rice dry.
- Add you salt, broth and spices (optional) to your rice in water.
- Put on the microwave on and set it for 15 minutes. Put your rice in and cover it.
- Check your rice after the microwave goes off you will be surprised that your rice will be ready.
- Serve it with stew and enjoy your meal.
Of importance to note, use a large bowl. Larger enough to accommodate at least twice the amount of the uncooked rice since rice puffs while cooked
ALSO READ: Five one-pot meals to simplify your life
SignUp For Newsletter
Get amazing content delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our daily Newsletter.