Why Kenya had borrow to repay a Sh17b Chinese loan
The largest portion of Kenya's external restructured debt was Chinese loans. The country was unable to service external loans owing to pandemic shocks.
By Dominic Omondi | 2 days ago
Top oil marketers tighten dominance in first 3 months
Sales by the top five companies rose to 66.37 per cent in the first three months compared to 61.34 per cent in 2021.
Dominic Omondi | 3 days ago
Fears of dirty cash as illegal betting firms turn to cryptocurrencies
Betting companies have now devised new ways of clandestinely operating in Kenya without paying taxes. They allow punters to transact using hard-to-trace cryptocurrencies.
Dominic Omondi | 5 days ago
IEBC appeals order on MP Sabina's summons
- Safari rally fans warned over condom shortage in Naivasha
- KRA auctions abandoned goods worth Sh39.6m at Mombasa port
- Over 250,000 students to join higher learning institutions
- UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
By Paul Ogemba
- Cold weekend ahead as temperatures hit below 10 degrees
By Betty Njeru
- Murathe: Ruto's promise to fight corruption a fallacy
By David Njaaga
- Uhuru Kenyatta to launch legacy projects in Coast next month
By Patrick Beja