‘Your husband was mine too’: Aunt and niece in court over Sh100m property
Both aunt and niece are claiming they were legally married to Leitmann, who died on August 3, 2001 aged 75.
By Daniel Chege | 4 days ago
Two families forced into mediation after 36-year battle over property
Two families battling over a prime plot in Nakuru town have been directed to settle the matter out of court.
Daniel Chege | 14 days ago
Six-year-old girl doused with paraffin, set ablaze over mother's Sh4,000 debt
The six-year-old girl was tied to a chair, doused with paraffin and then set ablaze over Sh4,000 debt her mother owed a neighbour.
Daniel Chege | 16 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy