Why professionals could be the weak link in use of appropriate building technologies (ABTs)
One of the major tasks awaiting both Kaimenyi and Munano how best to help the housing sub-sector deliver housing using appropriate building technologies (ABTs) to reduce the deficit.
By Austine Okande | 5 years ago
Are Nairobi’s satellite towns disasters in the making?
Omwenga says that urban sprawl being witnessed in Ongata Rongai, Ruai, Syokimau, Ngong, Kiambu, Ruiru, Isinya and Kiserian is a disaster in the making as there is no planning to support that growth.
Austine Okande | 5 years ago
Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- Southern Bypass crash: Ngugi, a man of the people
By Mate Tongola
- Ebola drug treating Covid-19 ‘in two days’
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Nyeri: Four killed, two injured in head-on collision
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder arrested
By Brian Okoth
- VCs reject team picked to probe financial crisis in universities
- Ruto reacts to BBI vote outcome
- Kerio Valley’s ‘crocodile lake’ on verge of extinction