Shocked by COVID deaths, young Indians rush for life insurance
The official count puts the number of deaths due to COVID-19 at 380,000, the third-highest after the United States and Brazil
By Reuters | 1 day ago
Is foetal tissue used in the manufacture of Covid-19 vaccines?
Catholic Doctors Association claimed companies were using aborted foetuses in the process of manufacturing the vaccines.
Patrick Vidija | 11 days ago
Take your leave, clock out at five, work will still be there tomorrow
WHO study conclusively recommends 35 to 40 hours a week as the most ideal and further warned that working 55 hours.
Judith Mukiri Mwobobia | 17 days ago
Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth
- Senior police officer’s daughter crushed to death by two matatus
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- 'Awesome to behold, famously unsentimental, Kirubi took no prisoners’
By John Ngumi